Welcome to East Cowes Surgery
The doctors and staff aim to provide the highest quality of healthcare to all patients within a friendly and safe environment.
The practice team is dedicated to improving their skills and knowledge in order to meet the health needs of individual patients.
Our Commitment to You
- You will be treated as an individual and will be given courtesy and respect at all times.
- Your Religious and cultural beliefs will be respected.
- You have the right to be treated confidentially.
- Home visits will be made by a doctor if you are not well enough to attend the surgery.
- We ask that you treat the doctors and all staff with courtesy and respect. Violent, abusive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Please avoid non-urgent phone calls before 10.00am as the Practice can be extremely busy.
- You are responsible for your own health and that of your children. Please take the advice and medicines that are prescribed correctly.
- Please remember to keep an appointment. If you know that you no longer require or are unable to keep an appointment, please contact the Practice as soon as possible.
Smoking & the Use of Mobile Phones
Neither smoking nor the use of mobile telephones is permitted within the building.
We encourage patients to give us feedback on their experiences at the practice.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.